Harold Castro sitting for Tigers versus Tampa Bay
Detroit Tigers infielder Harold Castro is not in the starting lineup for Thursday's series opener against right-hander Louis Head and the Tampa Bay Rays.
Castro started at shortstop in Wednesday's matchup with the Milwaukee Brewers. Niko Goodrum is returning to the lineup Thursday to replace Castro in the field and hit sixth.
numberFire’s models project Goodrum for 9.3 FanDuel points and he has a $2,100 salary on Thursday’s slate. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Tigers have an implied total of 3.6 runs. Through Head's first 30 1/3 innings in the majors, the righty is registering a 22.7 strikeout percentage and a 7.6 walk percentage this season, with a 3.03 xERA and a .267 xwOBA.
- Astros' Jake Meyers (shoulder) scratched Tuesday October 19th, 2021
- Chas McCormick playing CF for Astros in ALCS Game 4 October 19th, 2021
- Justin Turner (neck) hitting fifth for Dodgers in NLCS Game 3 October 19th, 2021
- Freddie Freeman still in Braves two-hole for NLCS Game 3 October 19th, 2021
- Chas McCormick sitting for Astros Monday October 18th, 2021
- Jose Siri starting for Astros in ALCS Game 3 October 18th, 2021
- Dustin Garneau starting on Sunday for Detroit October 3rd, 2021
- Zack Short starting for Tigers Sunday October 3rd, 2021
- Jeimer Candelario sitting for Tigers on Sunday October 3rd, 2021
- Willi Castro starting on Sunday for Detroit October 3rd, 2021
- Miguel Cabrera sitting for Detroit on Sunday October 3rd, 2021
- Niko Goodrum in Tigers' Sunday lineup October 3rd, 2021