Indians' Bradley Zimmer batting second on Wednesday
Cleveland Indians outfielder Bradley Zimmer is in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Minnesota Twins.
Zimmer will start in right field on Wednesday and bat second versus right-hander Griffin Jax and the Twins. Owen Miller moves to the bench.
numberFire's models project Zimmer for 8.4 FanDuel points on Wednesday. His salary is $2,400.
- Matt Beaty operating first base for Dodgers on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Albert Pujols heads to Dodgers' bench on Saturday night October 23rd, 2021
- Boston's Kevin Plawecki behind the plate on Friday October 22nd, 2021
- Astros starting Chas McCormick in center on Friday night October 22nd, 2021
- Albert Pujols operating first base for Los Angeles on Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- A.J. Pollock hitting fifth in Dodgers' Game 5 Thursday lineup October 21st, 2021
- Oscar Mercado starting on Sunday for Cleveland October 3rd, 2021
- Austin Hedges starting on Sunday for Indians October 3rd, 2021
- Amed Rosario in Cleveland's Sunday lineup October 3rd, 2021
- Roberto Perez not in Cleveland's Sunday lineup October 3rd, 2021
- Harold Ramirez sitting for Cleveland on Sunday October 3rd, 2021
- Bobby Bradley sitting for Indians Sunday afternoon October 3rd, 2021