Brent Rooker (paternity) out Monday for Minnesota
Minnesota Twins outfielder Brent Rooker (paternity) is not in the starting lineup for Monday afternoon's game against rookie right-hander Luis Gil and the New York Yankees.
The Twins placed Rooker on the paternity list ahead of Monday's matchup and the new father will spend up to three days away from the club. Rob Refsnyder is shifting to left field in place of Rooker and hitting seventh. Max Kepler is returning to the lineup to play right field and bat fifth.
numberFire’s models project Refsnyder for 8.3 FanDuel points on Monday and he has an $4,000 salary on the one-game matinee slate. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Twins have an implied total of 4.3 runs. Gil is registering a 29.3 strikeout percentage and a 17.1 walk percentage this season, with a 2.73 xERA and a .254 xwOBA.
- Wednesday's contest between Red Sox and White Sox to start at 8:40 pm EST May 25th, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu (wrist) still sidelined Wednesday for Yankees May 25th, 2022
- Yankees' Jose Trevino joining bench Wednesday May 25th, 2022
- Joey Gallo active, starting Wednesday for Yankees May 25th, 2022
- Yankees place Giancarlo Stanton (calf) on IL May 25th, 2022
- Kurt Suzuki starting at catcher for Angels on Wednesday May 25th, 2022
- Luke Voit batting sixth for Padres on Wednesday May 25th, 2022
- Padres' Jose Azocar batting ninth on Wednesday May 25th, 2022
- Luke Voit sitting for Padres on Tuesday May 24th, 2022
- Padres' Ha-Seong Kim batting seventh on Tuesday May 24th, 2022
- Austin Nola catching for Padres on Tuesday May 24th, 2022
- Padres' Austin Nola sitting versus Brewers Monday May 23rd, 2022