Corey Dickerson (foot) activated Tuesday, making Blue Jays debut
The Toronto Blue Jays activated Corey Dickerson (foot) from the 10-day injured list.
Dickerson is ready to make his Blue Jays debut after being acquired from the Miami Marlins last week. He is batting sixth as Toronto's designated hitter on Tuesday against right-hander Zach Plesac and the Cleveland Indians. Bo Bichette is shifting to shortstop after covering the DH role last game. Marcus Semien is playing second base in place of Cavan Biggio (back/neck, IL).
numberFire’s models project Dickerson for 8.5 FanDuel points and he has a $2,000 salary on Tuesday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Blue Jays have an implied total of 4.9 runs. Plesac's strikeout percentage this season (15.9) ranks in the bottom sixth percent of the league, but his walk percentage (4.9) is in the top 92nd percentile.
- Miguel Cabrera (back) on Tigers' sidelines for Tuesday matinee September 21st, 2021
- Willi Castro absent from Tigers' lineup versus White Sox September 21st, 2021
- Brian Goodwin on White Sox's bench Tuesday afternoon September 21st, 2021
- Tigers' Dustin Garneau grabbing seat Tuesday September 21st, 2021
- Gavin Sheets sitting for White Sox Tuesday afternoon September 21st, 2021
- Josh VanMeter sitting for Arizona Monday September 20th, 2021
- Breyvic Valera idle for Blue Jays in Tampa Bay September 20th, 2021
- Blue Jays' Alejandro Kirk catching Monday September 20th, 2021
- Corey Dickerson on Blue Jays' bench Monday September 20th, 2021
- Corey Dickerson batting sixth for Toronto on Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Danny Jansen catching for Blue Jays on Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Reese McGuire in Toronto's Saturday lineup September 18th, 2021