Rhys Hoskins (groin) batting second Tuesday for Phillies
Philadelphia Phillies first baseman Rhys Hoskins (groin) is back in the starting lineup for Tuesday's game against left-hander Patrick Corbin and the Washington Nationals.
Hoskins was held out of the four previous lineups due to a groin issue, though he did strike out as a pinch-hitter on Monday. He is replacing Brad Miller on first base Tuesday and hitting second. Jean Segura is in the leadoff spot after batting second last game.
numberFire’s models project Hoskins for 15.5 FanDuel points and he has a $4,100 salary on Tuesday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Phillies have an implied total of 4.5 runs. Corbin ranks in the bottom four percent of the league in xBA (.289) this season, and he is in the bottom eighth percentile in xSLG (.493), xwOBA (.364), and xERA (5.86).
- Taylor Davis catching for Pittsburgh on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Pirates starting Wilmer Difo at second base on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Cole Tucker in right field on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Ben Gamel resting on Saturday afternoon September 25th, 2021
- Cubs' Nick Hoerner (soreness) scratched on Saturday, Sergio Alcantara batting eighth September 25th, 2021
- Anthony Alford hitting fifth for Pirates on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Ronald Torreyes operating third base for Phillies on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Matt Vierling leading off in Philadelphia's Saturday lineup September 25th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Odubel Herrera receives a breather on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Philadelphia's J.T Realmuto batting in cleanup spot on Friday September 24th, 2021
- Matt Vierling moving to Phillies' bench Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- J.T. Realmuto resting Thursday for Phillies September 23rd, 2021