Rhys Hoskins (groin) out of Phillies' Friday lineup against Pirates
Philadelphia Phillies first baseman Rhys Hoskins (groin) is not starting in Friday's contest against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Hoskins will sit on Friday night after Philadelphia's slugger recently suffered a left groin injury. Expect Brad Miller to log more time at first base while Hoskins is sidelined.
According to Baseball Savant on 265 batted balls this season, Hoskins has produced a 15.5% barrel rate and a .243 expected average.
- Max Stassi catching for Angels on Friday September 24th, 2021
- Jose Siri not in Astros' Friday lineup September 24th, 2021
- Yordan Alvarez starting for Astros Friday night September 24th, 2021
- Seth Brown in Athletics' Friday lineup September 24th, 2021
- Chad Pinder sitting on Friday for Oakland September 24th, 2021
- Seattle's Luis Torrens batting fifth on Friday night September 24th, 2021
- Philadelphia's J.T Realmuto batting in cleanup spot on Friday September 24th, 2021
- Matt Vierling moving to Phillies' bench Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- J.T. Realmuto resting Thursday for Phillies September 23rd, 2021
- Phillies' Matt Vierling batting eighth on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Phillies' Matt Vierling moving to bench Tuesday September 21st, 2021
- Didi Gregorius back in Phillies' lineup Monday September 20th, 2021