Luis Torrens batting fifth for Mariners on Friday
Seattle Mariners catcher Luis Torrens is in the starting lineup for Friday's game against the Texas Rangers.
Torrens will fill the designated hitter role on Friday and bat fifth versus left-hander Kolby Allard and the Rangers. Jake Bauers moves to the bench.
numberFire's models project Torrens for 10.8 FanDuel points on Friday. His salary is $2,600.
- Kansas City's Ryan O'Hearn receives a breather on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Michael Taylor in center field for Royals on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Royals starting Hanser Alberto at third base on Friday night September 17th, 2021
- Carlos Santana batting fifth in Kansas City's Friday lineup September 17th, 2021
- Anthony Alford batting seventh for Pittsburgh on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Pirates' Ben Gamel sitting on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Seattle's Cal Raleigh catching on Friday night September 17th, 2021
- Royals' Brady Singer scratched Friday for Royals, Jon Heasley starting versus Seattle September 17th, 2021
- Mariners' Cal Raleigh sitting Wednesday afternoon September 15th, 2021
- Jake Bauers sitting for Seattle's Wednesday matinee September 15th, 2021
- Mariners' Jake Fraley (shoulder) reinstated, starting Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Luis Torrens taking seat for Seattle Tuesday night September 14th, 2021