Nationals' Trea Turner tests positive for COVID-19
Washington Nationals shortstop Trea Turner tested positive for COVID-19.
Turner was pulled in the bottom of the first inning of Tuesday night's game against the Philadelphia Phillies. He will be unavailable until he clears the league health and safety protocols. Alcides Escobar covered shortstop last time Turner was out.
Turner is averaging 12.5 FanDuel points per game this season while slashing .322/.369/.521 with 18 homers, 17 doubles, 49 RBI, 66 runs scored, and 21 stolen bases over 420 plate appearances. His xBA (.294) ranks in the top 5% of the league.
- Max Stassi catching for Angels on Tuesday September 21st, 2021
- Kurt Suzuki out of Angels' Tuesday lineup against Houston September 21st, 2021
- Juan Lagares in center field for Los Angeles on Tuesday September 21st, 2021
- Brandon Marsh sent to Angels' bench on Tuesday night September 21st, 2021
- Chicago's Alfonso Rivas (finger) scratched on Tuesday, Trayce Thompson batting seventh September 21st, 2021
- Alex Bregman on Astros' bench Tuesday night September 21st, 2021
- Dodgers place Cody Bellinger (rib) on injured list, Luke Raley to start on Tuesday September 21st, 2021
- Dodgers starting Cody Bellinger in center field on Tuesday September 21st, 2021
- Max Muncy batting cleanup for Dodgers on Tuesday night September 21st, 2021
- Albert Pujols out of Los Angeles' Tuesday lineup against Rockies September 21st, 2021
- Max Muncy sitting Sunday for Dodgers September 19th, 2021
- Austin Barnes sitting for Dodgers Sunday September 19th, 2021