Braves recall Kyle Muller for Monday start
The Atlanta Braves recalled left-handed pitcher Kyle Muller from Triple-A Gwinnett.
The Braves optioned Muller to Gwinnett at the beginning of the month, but the young southpaw will return to their rotation on Monday for a start against the San Diego Padres. Muller made his MLB debut in June and recorded a 2.45 ERA with a 33.3 strikeout percentage over 14 2/3 innings as a starter. The Braves placed outfielder Ender Inciarte on the injured list in a corresponding roster move.
numberFire’s models project Muller for 25.3 FanDuel points versus the Padres and he has a $6,700 salary on Monday. As a team, the Padres have the sixth-lowest strikeout rate (21.6 percent) and the third-best walk rate (10.9 percent) against left-handed pitchers this season.
- Max Stassi catching for Angels on Friday September 24th, 2021
- Jose Siri not in Astros' Friday lineup September 24th, 2021
- Yordan Alvarez starting for Astros Friday night September 24th, 2021
- Seth Brown in Athletics' Friday lineup September 24th, 2021
- Chad Pinder sitting on Friday for Oakland September 24th, 2021
- Seattle's Luis Torrens batting fifth on Friday night September 24th, 2021
- William Contreras on Braves' bench Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Atlanta's Eddie Rosario resting Thursday afternoon September 23rd, 2021
- Travis d'Arnaud taking seat Wednesday for Atlanta September 22nd, 2021
- William Contreras catching Wednesday for Braves September 22nd, 2021
- Atlanta's Travis d'Arnaud starting behind the plate on Tuesday night September 21st, 2021
- William Contreras catching for Atlanta on Monday September 20th, 2021