Pedro Severino sitting for Orioles versus Houston
Baltimore Orioles catcher Pedro Severino is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against right-hander Jose Urquidy and the Houston Astros.
Austin Wynns will catch for Thomas Eshelman and hit eighth. Severino started behind the plate each of the previous three games.
numberFire’s models project Wynns for 6.5 FanDuel points and he has a $2,200 salary on Wednesday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Orioles have an implied total of 4.3 runs. Urquidy has the best walk rate this season (4.4 percent) out of Wednesday's listed starters.
- Kevin Plawecki sitting Thursday for Boston July 29th, 2021
- Blue Jays' Lourdes Gurriel (elbow) out of lineup Thursday July 29th, 2021
- Jonathan Schoop (back) starting Thursday for Detroit July 29th, 2021
- Rafael Devers (quad) out of Red Sox's lineup Thursday July 29th, 2021
- Pirates' John Nogowski sitting Thursday July 29th, 2021
- Jacob Stallings sitting Thursday for Pittsburgh July 29th, 2021
- Ryan Mountcastle resting for Orioles versus Tigers July 29th, 2021
- Pedro Severino sitting Thursday for Orioles July 29th, 2021
- Pedro Severino catching for Orioles on Tuesday July 27th, 2021
- Ryan McKenna out of Orioles' Tuesday lineup against Marlins July 27th, 2021
- Baltimore's Ramon Urias hitting in sixth spot on Tuesday night July 27th, 2021
- Austin Hays batting second for Baltimore on Tuesday July 27th, 2021