Austin Hays held out of Orioles' lineup Wednesday
Baltimore Orioles outfielder Austin Hays is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against right-hander Jose Urquidy and the Houston Astros.
Hays will sit after going hitless in three straight starts. D.J. Stewart will shift to left field and hit seventh. Anthony Santander will return to the lineup in right and bat fifth.
numberFire’s models project Stewart for 10.3 FanDuel points and he has a $2,300 salary on Wednesday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Orioles have an implied total of 4.3 runs. Urquidy has the best walk rate this season (4.4 percent) out of Wednesday's listed starters.
- Adam Frazier heads to San Diego's bench on Thursday night July 29th, 2021
- Kevin Plawecki sitting Thursday for Boston July 29th, 2021
- Blue Jays' Lourdes Gurriel (elbow) out of lineup Thursday July 29th, 2021
- Jonathan Schoop (back) starting Thursday for Detroit July 29th, 2021
- Rafael Devers (quad) out of Red Sox's lineup Thursday July 29th, 2021
- Pirates' John Nogowski sitting Thursday July 29th, 2021
- Ryan Mountcastle resting for Orioles versus Tigers July 29th, 2021
- Pedro Severino sitting Thursday for Orioles July 29th, 2021
- Pedro Severino catching for Orioles on Tuesday July 27th, 2021
- Ryan McKenna out of Orioles' Tuesday lineup against Marlins July 27th, 2021
- Baltimore's Ramon Urias hitting in sixth spot on Tuesday night July 27th, 2021
- Austin Hays batting second for Baltimore on Tuesday July 27th, 2021