Kyle Tucker (COVID) back in action Wednesday for Astros
The Houston Astros activated outfielder Kyle Tucker from the COVID-19 injured list.
Tucker never tested positive for COVID-19 but he did miss 10 days while dealing with a stomach virus. He will return to right field on Wednesday and hit sixth versus right-hander Thomas Eshelman and the Baltimore Orioles. Chas McCormick will be available off the bench after filling the void in left field for Houston. Garrett Stubbs was optioned to Triple-A Sugar Land on Wednesday in a corresponding roster move.
numberFire’s models project Tucker for 13.5 FanDuel points and he has a $3,000 salary on Wednesday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Astros have the highest implied total (5.8 runs) in the majors on Wednesday.
- Kevin Plawecki sitting Thursday for Boston July 29th, 2021
- Blue Jays' Lourdes Gurriel (elbow) out of lineup Thursday July 29th, 2021
- Jonathan Schoop (back) starting Thursday for Detroit July 29th, 2021
- Rafael Devers (quad) out of Red Sox's lineup Thursday July 29th, 2021
- Ryan Mountcastle resting for Orioles versus Tigers July 29th, 2021
- Pirates' John Nogowski sitting Thursday July 29th, 2021
- Michael Brantley on Astros' bench Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Astros' Martin Maldonado sitting Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Houston's Aledmys Diaz (hand) operating third base on Tuesday July 27th, 2021
- Aledmys Diaz (hand) activated Monday for Astros July 26th, 2021
- Astros' Chas McCormick absent from lineup Monday July 26th, 2021
- Houston options Robel Garcia to Triple-A July 26th, 2021