Yu Chang batting sixth for Indians on Wednesday
Cleveland Indians infielder Yu Chang is in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Baltimore Orioles.
Chang will start at first base on Wednesday and bat sixth versus left-hander Keegan Akin and the Orioles. Ernie Clement returns to the bench.
numberFire's models project Chang for 8.0 FanDuel points on Wednesday. His salary is $2,000.
- Michael A. Taylor starting for Kansas City on Saturday July 24th, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tyler Stephenson receives Saturday off July 24th, 2021
- Rob Brantly handling catching duties for New York on Saturday afternoon July 24th, 2021
- Estevan Florial in center field for Yankees on Saturday July 24th, 2021
- Jarrod Dyson sitting for Kansas City on Saturday July 24th, 2021
- Yankees' Gary Sanchez resting on Saturday July 24th, 2021
- Cleveland's Ernie Clement starting at second base on Friday July 23rd, 2021
- Yu Chang operating first base for Cleveland on Friday July 23rd, 2021
- Bobby Bradley heads to Cleveland's bench on Friday night July 23rd, 2021
- Daniel Johnson in right field Thursday for Cleveland July 22nd, 2021
- Indians' Yu Chang on bench Thursday July 22nd, 2021
- Harold Ramirez hitting sixth for Cleveland versus Rays July 22nd, 2021