Bobby Bradley batting fifth in Cleveland's Friday lineup against Seattle
Cleveland Indians first baseman Bobby Bradley is starting in Friday's contest against the Seattle Mariners.
Bradley will operate first base after Josh Naylor was chosen as Cleveland's starting designated hitter.
In a matchup against right-hander Justin Dunn, our models project Bradley to score 9.4 FanDuel points at the salary of $2,500.
- Yankees reportedly finalizing trade for Anthony Rizzo July 29th, 2021
- Colorado's Elias Diaz resting on Thursday night July 29th, 2021
- Colorado's Connor Joe sitting on Thursday night July 29th, 2021
- Rio Ruiz operating first base for Rockies on Thursday July 29th, 2021
- Charlie Blackmon returns to Colorado's lineup on Thursday July 29th, 2021
- Brandon Marsh hitting sixth for Angels on Thursday July 29th, 2021
- Indians' Daniel Johnson out of lineup Wednesday afternoon July 28th, 2021
- Indians' Bobby Bradley on bench versus Cardinals July 28th, 2021
- Roberto Perez riding pine Wednesday for Cleveland July 28th, 2021
- Bradley Zimmer on Indians' bench Wednesday afternoon July 28th, 2021
- Franmil Reyes batting cleanup in Cleveland's Tuesday lineup July 27th, 2021
- Cleveland's Daniel Johnson in right field on Tuesday July 27th, 2021