Indians' Harold Ramirez batting fifth on Wednesday
Cleveland Indians outfielder Harold Ramirez is in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the St. Louis Cardinals.
Ramirez will start in right field on Wednesday and bat fifth versus right-hander Adam Wainwright and the Cardinals. Bobby Bradley returns to the bench.
numberFire's models project Ramirez for 9.0 FanDuel points on Wednesday. His salary is $2,800.
- Yankees reportedly finalizing trade for Anthony Rizzo July 29th, 2021
- Colorado's Elias Diaz resting on Thursday night July 29th, 2021
- Colorado's Connor Joe sitting on Thursday night July 29th, 2021
- Rio Ruiz operating first base for Rockies on Thursday July 29th, 2021
- Charlie Blackmon returns to Colorado's lineup on Thursday July 29th, 2021
- Brandon Marsh hitting sixth for Angels on Thursday July 29th, 2021
- Indians' Daniel Johnson out of lineup Wednesday afternoon July 28th, 2021
- Indians' Bobby Bradley on bench versus Cardinals July 28th, 2021
- Roberto Perez riding pine Wednesday for Cleveland July 28th, 2021
- Bradley Zimmer on Indians' bench Wednesday afternoon July 28th, 2021
- Franmil Reyes batting cleanup in Cleveland's Tuesday lineup July 27th, 2021
- Cleveland's Daniel Johnson in right field on Tuesday July 27th, 2021