D.J. Stewart starting for Orioles Wednesday night
Baltimore Orioles outfielder D.J. Stewart is in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against right-hander Taijuan Walker and the New York Mets.
Stewart will bat sixth and start in left field over Ryan McKenna after a few days of rest. He is slashing .229/.344/.405 with 6 home runs, 19 RBI and 19 runs scored across 154 plate appearances this season.
numberFire’s models project Stewart for 10.1 FanDuel points and he has a $2,500 salary on Wednesday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Orioles have an implied total of 4.5 runs.
- Angels' Justin Upton resting on Saturday afternoon July 31st, 2021
- Joey Wendle operating third base for Rays on Saturday July 31st, 2021
- Yandy Diaz out of Tampa Bay's Saturday lineup against Red Sox July 31st, 2021
- Zack Short handling shortstop duties for Detroit on Saturday July 31st, 2021
- Akil Baddoo heads to Detroit's bench on Saturday July 31st, 2021
- Curt Casali behind the plate for Giants on Saturday July 31st, 2021
- Domingo Leyba sitting for Baltimore on Friday July 30th, 2021
- Pat Valaika batting ninth for Orioles on Friday July 30th, 2021
- D.J. Stewart sitting for Orioles on Friday July 30th, 2021
- Ryan Mountcastle battling clean up for Baltimore on Friday July 30th, 2021
- Pedro Severino catching for Orioles on Friday July 30th, 2021
- Orioles' Anthony Santander batting fifth on Friday July 30th, 2021