Harold Ramirez resting for Indians Wednesday afternoon
Cleveland Indians outfielder Harold Ramirez is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Lance Lynn and the Chicago White Sox.
Ramirez will get the afternoon off after he went 2-for-4 with a pair of RBI and a stolen base in Tuesday's loss. Eddie Rosario, Bradley Zimmer, and Josh Naylor will start across the Indians' outfield on Wednesday.
Per numberFire's MLB Heat Map, Lynn enters Wednesday's contest with a 26.9 strikeout percentage and 7.1 walk percentage. He has the second-worst ground ball-to-fly ball ratio out of every listed starter on Wednesday.
- Rockies' Elias Diaz sitting Monday July 26th, 2021
- Dom Nunez catching for Rockies Monday July 26th, 2021
- Rockies list Connor Joe as designated hitter Monday July 26th, 2021
- Aledmys Diaz (hand) activated Monday for Astros July 26th, 2021
- Astros' Chas McCormick absent from lineup Monday July 26th, 2021
- Houston options Robel Garcia to Triple-A July 26th, 2021
- Cleveland's Jose Ramirez sitting Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Roberto Perez catching for Cleveland Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Daniel Johnson sitting Sunday for Cleveland July 25th, 2021
- Oscar Mercado starting for Cleveland Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Ernie Clement playing third base for Cleveland Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Austin Hedges sitting for Cleveland Sunday July 25th, 2021