Philadelphia's Vincent Velasquez (finger) scratched on Thursday, David Hale to start
Philadelphia Phillies starting pitcher Vincent Velasquez (finger) is not starting in Thursday's contest against the Miami Marlins.
Velasquez will not take the mound after Philadelphia's pitcher was scratched with a numb right index finger.
In a matchup against a Miami team ranked 16th by numberFire's models, Hale's FanDuel salary stands at $5,500.
- Christian Bethancourt sitting in Game 2 for Rays October 4th, 2023
- Josh Lowe cleaning up Wednesday afternoon for Rays October 4th, 2023
- Jose Siri on Rays bench Wednesday in Game 2 October 4th, 2023
- Mitch Garver absent for Rangers again in Game 2 October 4th, 2023
- Trea Turner (elbow) hitting second for Phillies on Tuesday October 3rd, 2023
- Phillies bench Edmundo Sosa on Tuesday night October 3rd, 2023
- Bryan Reynolds sitting for Pirates' season finale Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Miguel Andujar hitting third for Pirates Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Ke'Bryan Hayes sitting for Pirates' season finale October 1st, 2023
- Connor Joe batting leadoff for Pirates Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Ji Hwan Bae in lineup Saturday for Pirates September 30th, 2023
- Joshua Palacios not in lineup for Pirates on Saturday September 30th, 2023