Evan Longoria hitting third Tuesday for Giants
San Francisco Giants third baseman Evan Longoria will bat third in Tuesday afternoon's interleague game against right-hander Jordan Lyles and the Texas Rangers.
Longoria has been moved up a couple spots after hitting mostly cleanup and fifth for the Rangers this month.
numberFire’s models project Longoria for 11.6 FanDuel points and he has a $2,700 salary on Tuesday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Giants have the third-highest implied total (4.7 runs) out of every team in the majors.
- Jake Fraley scratched from Mariners' Thursday lineup; Taylor Trammell back in June 17th, 2021
- Luis Rengifo starting for Los Angeles Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Kean Wong in Angels' Thursday lineup June 17th, 2021
- Jose Iglesias not in Angels' Thursday lineup June 17th, 2021
- Max Stassi sitting on Thursday for Los Angeles June 17th, 2021
- Kurt Suzuki starting for Los Angeles on Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Brandon Crawford on Giants' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Wilmer Flores batting cleanup Thursday afternoon for Giants June 17th, 2021
- Buster Posey riding pine for Giants against Arizona June 17th, 2021
- Jason Vosler starting at third base for San Francisco on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- LaMonte Wade Jr. hitting in leadoff spot for Giants on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Giants' Wilmer Flores resting on Wednesday June 16th, 2021