Cardinals' Tyler O'Neill batting sixth on Friday
St. Louis Cardinals outfielder Tyler O'Neill is in the starting lineup for Friday's game against the Colorado Rockies.
O'Neill will start in left field and bat sixth versus left-hander Austin Gomber and the Rockies on Friday. Justin Williams returns to the bench.
numberFire's models project O'Neill for 11.3 FanDuel points on Friday. His salary is $2,700.
- Jose Iglesias in Angels' Friday lineup June 18th, 2021
- Max Stassi starting on Friday for Los Angeles June 18th, 2021
- David Fletcher not in Angels' Friday lineup June 18th, 2021
- Kurt Suzuki sitting for Los Angeles on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Miguel Sano not in Twins' Friday lineup June 18th, 2021
- Willians Astudillo batting ninth for Twins on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Cardinals' Edmundo Sosa (hand) returns to lineup Friday June 18th, 2021
- Cardinals' Edmundo Sosa (hand) sitting on Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Tommy Edman (abdomen) leading off in Cardinals' Thursday lineup June 17th, 2021
- Nolan Arenado batting in cleanup spot for St. Louis on Thursday night June 17th, 2021
- Cardinals' Jose Rondon hitting eighth Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Nolan Arenado resting Wednesday afternoon for Cardinals June 16th, 2021