Indians' Eddie Rosario batting fifth on Friday
Cleveland Indians outfielder Eddie Rosario is in the starting lineup for Friday's game against the Cincinnati Reds.
Rosario gets the start in left field and will bat fifth versus left-hander Wade Miley and the Reds on Friday. Yu Chang moves to the bench.
numberFire's models project Rosario for 10.0 FanDuel points on Friday. His salary is $2,800.
- Houston's Carlos Correa receives a break on Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Ben Rortvedt in Twins' Saturday lineup June 12th, 2021
- Jorge Polanco starting Saturday for Minnesota June 12th, 2021
- Gilberto Celestino sitting for Twins on Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Ryan Jeffers not in Twins' Saturday lineup June 12th, 2021
- Mets' Billy McKinney (knee) scratched on Saturday, Mason Williams batting eighth June 12th, 2021
- Rene Rivera catching for Cleveland on Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Indians' Yu Chang batting sixth on Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Owen Miller batting eighth for Indians on Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Bobby Bradley batting fifth in Cleveland's Friday lineup against Seattle June 11th, 2021
- Indians' Harold Ramirez batting fifth on Wednesday June 9th, 2021
- Austin Hedges catching for Cleveland on Tuesday June 8th, 2021