Nick Castellanos (back) scratched for Reds Wednesday afternoon
Cincinnati Reds right fielder Nick Castellanos has been scratched from the lineup on Wednesday afternoon against left-hander Dallas Keuchel and the Chicago White Sox due to mid-back tightness.
Castellanos was pulled early from Tuesday night's game for the same reason. He was initially penciled in to start in right field and bat second on Wednesday afternoon. Tyler Naquin will now start in right and bat seventh. Nick Senzel has been moved up to the leadoff spot and Jesse Winker will hit second.
Per numberFire's MLB Heat Map, the Reds are facing the pitcher with the lowest strikeout percentage (12.2) out of the 30 listed starters on Wednesday's slate.
- Yandy Diaz sitting for Rays Thursday night June 17th, 2021
- Manuel Margot sitting Thursday for Tampa Bay June 17th, 2021
- Blue Jays starting Santiago Espinal at third base on Thursday night June 17th, 2021
- Dylan Moore in Mariners' Thursday lineup June 17th, 2021
- Rowdy Tellez operating first base for Blue Jays on Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Luis Torrens starting Thursday for Mariners June 17th, 2021
- Eugenio Suarez returns to Reds' lineup Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Tucker Barnhart behind Reds' plate Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Tyler Naquin in Reds' center field Wednesday afternoon June 16th, 2021
- Jesse Winker batting second Wednesday for Reds June 16th, 2021
- Eugenio Suarez sitting for Cincinnati Wednesday afternoon June 16th, 2021
- Reds' Aristides Aquino hitting second Tuesday June 15th, 2021