Mariners' Ty France batting second Thursday
Seattle Mariners infielder Ty France will bat second as the designated hitter in Thursday's series opener against right-hander Nick Pivetta and the Boston Red Sox.
France didn't start Tuesday's game against the Los Angeles Dodgers after he was hit right on his forearm during Monday's contest. He is able to hit but may still be struggling defensively. Luis Torrens will catch Justin Dunn over Tom Murphy. The Mariners' cleanup man will be Kyle Lewis, followed by Evan White and Taylor Trammell.
numberFire’s models project France for 13.2 FanDuel points versus the Red Sox and he has a salary of $3,100 on Thursday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Mariners have an implied total of 4.3 runs.
- Kurt Suzuki catching for Angels on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Angels' Juan Lagares batting ninth on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Angels' Phil Gosselin batting fourth on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Dodgers' Gavin Lux scratched on Friday, Matt Beaty to start against Reds September 17th, 2021
- Yan Gomes handling catching duties for Athletics on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Oakland's Matt Chapman hitting sixth on Friday night September 17th, 2021
- Seattle's Cal Raleigh catching on Friday night September 17th, 2021
- Royals' Brady Singer scratched Friday for Royals, Jon Heasley starting versus Seattle September 17th, 2021
- Mariners' Cal Raleigh sitting Wednesday afternoon September 15th, 2021
- Jake Bauers sitting for Seattle's Wednesday matinee September 15th, 2021
- Mariners' Jake Fraley (shoulder) reinstated, starting Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Luis Torrens taking seat for Seattle Tuesday night September 14th, 2021