Jake Bauers on first base for Indians Thursday afternoon
Cleveland Indians first baseman Jake Bauers is in the starting lineup for Thursday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Lance Lynn and the Chicago White Sox.
Bauers will replace Yu Chang on first base and bat seventh. Eddie Rosario, Franmil Reyes, and Josh Naylor will make up the 4-6 spots in the Indians' order.
numberFire’s models project Bauers for 6.0 FanDuel points versus the White Sox and he has a salary of $2,000 on Thursday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Indians have an implied total of 3.4 runs.
- Tucker Barnhart hitting sixth for Cincinnati on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Tyler Wade sitting for Yankees Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Kyle Higashioka sitting for Yankees on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Jonathan India operating second base for Reds on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Luke Voit (injury recovery) not in Yankees' Thursday lineup May 13th, 2021
- Aaron Hicks (wrist) not in Yankees' Thursday lineup May 13th, 2021
- Indians' Austin Hedges out of lineup Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Amed Rosario in center field Wednesday for Cleveland May 12th, 2021
- Amed Rosario resting for Rangers Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Andres Gimenez starting for Cleveland on Saturday May 8th, 2021
- Jordan Luplow sitting on Saturday for Cleveland May 8th, 2021
- Harold Ramirez sitting for Cleveland on Saturday May 8th, 2021