Mitch Garver sitting Thursday for Minnesota
Minnesota Twins catcher Mitch Garver is not in the starting lineup for Thursday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Garrett Richards and the Boston Red Sox.
Garver will give up catching duties to Ryan Jeffers and the leadoff spot will be filled by Luis Arraez. Jeffers will bat eighth and Max Kepler will be the Twins' cleanup man.
numberFire’s models project Arraez for 11.1 FanDuel points versus the Red Sox and he has a salary of $2,900 on Thursday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Twins have an implied total of 4.7 runs.
- Jose Rojas joining Angels' bench Monday night May 17th, 2021
- DJ Peters starting for Dodgers Monday May 17th, 2021
- Will Smith catching for Dodgers Monday May 17th, 2021
- Austin Barnes not in Dodgers' Monday night lineup May 17th, 2021
- Indians' Andres Gimenez out of Monday's lineup May 17th, 2021
- Matt Beaty sitting for Dodgers Monday May 17th, 2021
- Max Kepler (hamstring) not in Minnesota's lineup Monday May 17th, 2021
- Rob Refsnyder starting in center field for Minnesota Monday May 17th, 2021
- Trevor Larnach not in Twins' lineup Monday May 17th, 2021
- Kyle Garlick batting leadoff for Twins Monday May 17th, 2021
- Willians Astudillo sitting Monday for Minnesota May 17th, 2021
- Mitch Garver catching for Twins Monday May 17th, 2021