Christian Arroyo on second base for Red Sox in Thursday finale
Boston Red Sox infielder Christian Arroyo is in the starting lineup for Thursday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Michael Pineda and the Minnesota Twins.
Arroyo will replace Marwin Gonzalez on second base and bat sixth. Arroyo went 2-for-4 with a double and an RBI in the first game of Wednesday's doubleheader against the Twins.
numberFire’s models project Arroyo for 7.8 FanDuel points versus the Twins and he has a salary of $2,200 on Thursday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Red Sox have an implied total of 3.8 runs.
- Austin Hedges catching for Cleveland on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Cleveland's Harold Ramirez in center on Thursday night May 13th, 2021
- Mariners' Tom Murphy receives Thursday off May 13th, 2021
- Isan Diaz (illness) out of Marlins' lineup versus Diamondbacks May 13th, 2021
- Luis Torrens behind the plate for Seattle on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Trevor Story sitting Thursday for Rockies May 13th, 2021
- Jonathan Arauz starting for Boston Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Bobby Dalbec back in Boston's Thursday lineup May 13th, 2021
- Franchy Cordero sitting for Boston Thursday night May 13th, 2021
- Marwin Gonzalez not in Boston's Thursday lineup May 13th, 2021
- Bobby Dalbec on Boston's bench Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Kevin Plawecki not in lineup Monday for Red Sox May 10th, 2021