Ross Stripling scratched with forearm tightness, T.J. Zeuch starting for Blue Jays Wednesday
Toronto Blue Jays starting pitcher Ross Stripling has been scratched from his scheduled start Wednesday versus the New York Yankees due to right forearm tightness.
Blue Jays manager Charlie Montoyo said Stripling "tried to get loose and couldn't get loose." T.J. Zeuch will toe the rubber for Toronto on Wednesday afternoon instead. It's not clear if Stripling will require a stint on the injured list.
Zeuch is averaging 11.0 FanDuel points over two appearances (7 1/3 innings) this season.
- Austin Hedges catching for Cleveland on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Cleveland's Harold Ramirez in center on Thursday night May 13th, 2021
- Mariners' Tom Murphy receives Thursday off May 13th, 2021
- Isan Diaz (illness) out of Marlins' lineup versus Diamondbacks May 13th, 2021
- Luis Torrens behind the plate for Seattle on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Trevor Story sitting Thursday for Rockies May 13th, 2021
- Blue Jays' Reese McGuire starting Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Randal Grichuk resting for Blue Jays Thursday afternoon May 13th, 2021
- Blue Jays' Danny Jansen behind bag Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Rowdy Tellez taking seat as Blue Jays visit Atlanta May 11th, 2021
- Danny Jansen sitting for Blue Jays Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Reese McGuire catching for Blue Jays Sunday May 9th, 2021