Jordan Luplow out of Cleveland's Tuesday lineup against White Sox
Cleveland Indians outfielder Jordan Luplow is not starting in Tuesday's contest against the Chicago White Sox.
Luplow will receive Tuesday night off after Ben Gamel was named Cleveland's starting centerfielder.
According to Baseball Savant on 14 batted balls this season, Luplow has produced a 21.4% barrel rate and a .273 expected average.
- Garrett Hampson heads to Colorado's bench on Saturday June 19th, 2021
- Leury Garcia (knee) in right field for White Sox on Saturday night June 19th, 2021
- Padres starting Jurickson Profar in center field on Saturday June 19th, 2021
- Webster Rivas catching for Padres on Saturday June 19th, 2021
- Robel Garcia batting sixth for Houston on Saturday June 19th, 2021
- San Diego's Trent Grisham resting on Saturday June 19th, 2021
- Josh Naylor heads to Cleveland's bench on Saturday afternoon June 19th, 2021
- Yu Chang batting sixth for Cleveland on Saturday June 19th, 2021
- Cleveland's Harold Ramirez hitting in fifth spot on Saturday June 19th, 2021
- Cleveland's Jose Ramirez (foot) out of Saturday's lineup against Pirates June 19th, 2021
- Cesar Hernandez starting for Indians on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Ernie Clement not in Cleveland's Friday lineup June 18th, 2021