Colin Moran out of Pirates' lineup Tuesday
Pittsburgh Pirates first baseman Colin Moran is not in the starting lineup on Tuesday against left-hander Blake Snell and the San Diego Padres.
Moran started in the Pirates' first game against a lefty this season but he will take a seat against Snell. This is the first time Moran hasn't been in the lineup this season. Phillip Evans will cover first base and the cleanup spot while Anthony Alford will start in right field and bat eighth. Kevin Newman has been moved to the top of the order and Adam Frazier has dropped to seventh.
numberFire’s models project Evans for 8.2 FanDuel points versus the Padres and he has a salary of $3,000 on Tuesday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Pirates have an implied total of 3.1 runs, currently second-lowest out of the 24 teams on Tuesday's full slate.
- Austin Hedges catching for Cleveland on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Cleveland's Harold Ramirez in center on Thursday night May 13th, 2021
- Mariners' Tom Murphy receives Thursday off May 13th, 2021
- Isan Diaz (illness) out of Marlins' lineup versus Diamondbacks May 13th, 2021
- Luis Torrens behind the plate for Seattle on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Trevor Story sitting Thursday for Rockies May 13th, 2021
- Pirates put Phillip Evans (hamstring) on injured list May 13th, 2021
- Jacob Stallings starting for Pirates versus Reds May 13th, 2021
- Pirates' Ka'ai Tom sitting Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Adam Frazier leading off Thursday for Pirates May 13th, 2021
- Gregory Polanco (protocols) back for Pirates' Wednesday matinee May 12th, 2021
- Adam Frazier not found in Pirates' lineup Wednesday May 12th, 2021