Tigers' Jonathan Schoop receives Saturday off
Detroit Tigers infielder Jonathan Schoop is out of Saturday's lineup against the Cleveland Indians.
Schoop will head to the bench with Miguel Cabrera starting at first base, Nomar Mazara handling designated hitting duties, and Robbie Grossman in right field.
According to Baseball Savant on 16 batted balls this season, Schoop is producing a .183 expected batting average and a 18.8% hard hit rate.
- Nick Madrigal not in White Sox's lineup Thursday May 13th, 2021
- White Sox's Danny Mendick sitting for Thursday matinee May 13th, 2021
- Yermin Mercedes sitting Thursday for White Sox May 13th, 2021
- Miguel Sano on Twins' bench for Thursday matinee May 13th, 2021
- Victor Robles returns to Nationals' lineup Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Yan Gomes catching Thursday for Washington May 13th, 2021
- Tigers' Eric Haase catching Thursday afternoon May 13th, 2021
- Nomar Mazara sitting for Tigers Thursday afternoon May 13th, 2021
- Harold Castro not in Tigers' lineup on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Jake Rogers catching for Tigers on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Tigers' JaCoby Jones batting eighth on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Jeimer Candelario batting third for Detroit on Wednesday May 12th, 2021