Kevin Kiermaier lands on Rays injured list with quad strain
The Tampa Bay Rays placed outfielder Kevin Kiermaier on the 10-day injured list with a left quad strain.
Kiermaier exited Monday's game with a left quad injury and it's not clear if he will be able to return when first eligible. The Rays called up Kevin Padlo from Triple-A Durham to replace Kiermaier on the roster. Manuel Margot will shift to center field on Tuesday against the Boston Red Sox in place of Kiermaier.
numberFire's models project Margot for 12.3 FanDuel points on Tuesday and he has a salary of $2,800. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Rays have an implied total of 4.9 runs, the fourth-highest out of 28 teams playing Tuesday.
- Blue Jays starting Santiago Espinal at third base on Thursday night June 17th, 2021
- Dylan Moore in Mariners' Thursday lineup June 17th, 2021
- Rowdy Tellez operating first base for Blue Jays on Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Luis Torrens starting Thursday for Mariners June 17th, 2021
- Tom Murphy starting for Mariners on Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Jose Godoy sitting for Mariners on Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Yandy Diaz sitting for Rays Thursday night June 17th, 2021
- Manuel Margot sitting Thursday for Tampa Bay June 17th, 2021
- Mike Zunino starting for Rays Wednesday afternoon June 16th, 2021
- Ji-Man Choi lined up third for Tampa Bay against White Sox June 16th, 2021
- Brandon Lowe batting leadoff Wednesday for Rays June 16th, 2021
- Brandon Lowe on Rays' bench versus White Sox June 15th, 2021