Nationals place Josh Bell, other starters on 10-day injured list
The Washington Nationals placed first baseman Josh Bell on the 10-day injured list.
The Nationals did not provide an explanation for the move, but they have been dealing with multiple positive COVID-19 tests. Kyle Schwarber, Patrick Corbin, Brad Hand, Yan Gomes, Josh Harrison, Jon Lester, Alex Avila, and Jordy Mercer have also been placed on the injured list.
Per FanDuel Sportsbook, Max Scherzer and the Nationals are currently -120 favorites over Drew Smyly and the Atlanta Braves on Tuesday afternoon.
- DJ Peters starting for Dodgers Monday May 17th, 2021
- Will Smith catching for Dodgers Monday May 17th, 2021
- Austin Barnes not in Dodgers' Monday night lineup May 17th, 2021
- Indians' Andres Gimenez out of Monday's lineup May 17th, 2021
- Matt Beaty sitting for Dodgers Monday May 17th, 2021
- Austin Hedges sitting for Cleveland Monday May 17th, 2021
- Nationals' Yan Gomes starting Monday May 17th, 2021
- Josh Harrison on second for Nationals against Cubs May 17th, 2021
- Josh Bell back on first base Monday for Nationals May 17th, 2021
- Josh Harrison not in Nationals' Sunday lineup May 16th, 2021
- Nationals' Ryan Zimmerman batting third on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Nationals' Josh Bell not in Sunday's lineup May 16th, 2021