Rio Ruiz starting on second for Orioles against Red Sox
Baltimore Orioles infielder Rio Ruiz will start on second base and bat fifth versus right-hander Nathan Eovaldi and the Boston Red Sox on Friday afternoon.
Ruiz will make his first MLB start on second base. The Orioles' full lineup for Friday's makeup game: Cedric Mullins CF, Trey Mancini 1B, Anthony Santander RF, Ryan Mountcastle DH, Ruiz 2B, Austin Hays LF, Maikel Franco 3B, Freddy Galvis SS, Pedro Severino C. John Means will be on the mound for Baltimore.
numberFire’s models project Ruiz for 10.3 FanDuel points versus the Red Sox and he has a salary of $2,300 on Friday. Ruiz is currently numberFire's third-best overall value Friday among all batters.
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock receives Monday off June 21st, 2021
- Andy Ibanez starting at second base for Rangers Monday June 21st, 2021
- Manny Machado cleaning up Monday for San Diego June 21st, 2021
- Zach McKinstry in right field for Dodgers on Monday June 21st, 2021
- Steven Souza heads to Dodgers' bench on Monday June 21st, 2021
- Willie Calhoun back in Rangers' lineup Monday June 21st, 2021
- Elias Diaz sitting Sunday for Rockies June 20th, 2021
- Rockies' Dom Nunez catching Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Ryan McMahon sitting for Rockies Sunday June 20th, 2021
- C.J. Cron starting Sunday for Colorado June 20th, 2021
- Josh Fuentes operating first base for Rockies on Saturday June 19th, 2021
- Elias Diaz behind the plate for Colorado on Saturday June 19th, 2021