Phillies' Adam Haseley (groin) set to miss four weeks
Philadelphia Phillies outfielder Adam Haseley (groin) is expected to be out for at least four weeks.
Haseley suffered a moderate groin strain on Thursday and is expected to be sidelined for at least four weeks. His injury changes the landscape of the competition for the Phillies centerfield position. He will begin the season on the injured list.
Haseley's projections for the 2021 season include 35 runs, 8 home runs, 39 RBIs, and 2 stolen bases in 355 plate appearances with a 0.255 batting average.
- Akil Baddoo back in right field for Tigers Sunday; JaCoby Jones sitting April 18th, 2021
- Jed Lowrie starting for Athletics on Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Seth Brown not in Athletics' Sunday lineup April 18th, 2021
- Jonathan Schoop sitting for Tigers Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Vimael Machin sitting for Oakland Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Harold Castro starting at first base for Tigers Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Phillies' Mickey Moniak starting over Roman Quinn Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Bryce Harper back in Phillies' lineup Sunday; Matt Joyce back on bench April 18th, 2021
- Phillies starting Roman Quinn in center on Saturday afternoon April 17th, 2021
- Matt Joyce in right field for Philadelphia on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Bryce Harper resting on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Andrew McCutchen batting first for Phillies on Friday April 16th, 2021