Gorgui Dieng starting for Memphis on Saturday in place of injured Brandon Clarke
Memphis Grizzlies forward/center Gorgui Dieng will play on Saturday in the team's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Usual starter Brandon Clarke has been ruled out due to a calf injury, leaving a hole in the starting five. That spot will be filled by Dieng on Saturday, getting the start against Zion Williamson and Co.
In 14 games this season, Dieng has averaged 9.1 points, 5.2 rebounds, 1.6 assists and 22.0 FanDuel points.
- Kent Bazemore starting for Warriors Saturday in place of injured Kelly Oubre April 10th, 2021
- Nationals starting Hernan Perez in left field on Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Washington's Jordy Mercer (COVID-19 injured list) hitting sixth on Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Yan Gomes catching for Nationals on Saturday night April 10th, 2021
- Andrew Stevenson out of Washington's Saturday lineup against Dodgers April 10th, 2021
- Boston's J.D. Martinez placed on COVID-19 injured list April 10th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Francisco Mejia starting behind the plate on Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Brett Phillips making season debut for Rays Friday April 9th, 2021
- Rays' Manuel Margot taking seat Friday afternoon April 9th, 2021
- Mike Zunino making start for Tampa Bay versus Yankees April 9th, 2021
- Rays' Francisco Mejia starting at catcher Wednesday April 7th, 2021
- Yoshi Tsutsugo at top of Tampa Bay's order Wednesday April 7th, 2021