Aledmys Diaz serving as Astros' DH in ALCS Game 3
Houston Astros infielder Aledmys Diaz is in the designated hitter spot as the No. 8 batter on Tuesday in Game 3 of the American League Championship Series versus left-hander Ryan Yarbrough and the Tampa Bay Rays.
Diaz went 1-for-4 with a strikeout as the Astros' DH in Game 1 and then delivered a pinch-hit single in Game 2 with the Rays starting a right-hander. He's back in the lineup Tuesday as the Astros look to avoid falling into an 0-3 hole. Michael Brantley will start in left field after serving as Houston's DH in Game 2. Kyle Tucker will move to the other corner while Josh Reddick takes a seat. The Astros' full lineup: George Springer CF, Jose Altuve 2B, Brantley LF, Alex Bregman 3B, Carlos Correa SS, Tucker RF, Yuli Gurriel 1B, Diaz DH, Dustin Garneau C. Jose Urquidy will be on the hill for Houston.
numberFire's models expect Diaz to score 8.6 FanDuel points in Game 3 and he has a salary of $2,200. Per numberFire's MLB Heat Map, the Astros have an implied total of 4.2 runs on Tuesday.
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Joey Wendle batting sixth for Rays in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 7 lineup Saturday October 17th, 2020
- Aledmys Diaz not in Houston's Saturday lineup for Game 7 October 17th, 2020
- Houston's Aledmys Diaz starting in Friday's Game 6 lineup against Rays October 16th, 2020
- Martin Maldonado catching as Astros hope to avoid elimination October 14th, 2020
- Josh Reddick at DH for Astros versus Rays in Game 4 October 14th, 2020
- Dustin Garneau behind Astros' plate Tuesday October 13th, 2020