Braves' Cristian Pache in center field Tuesday for Game 2
Atlanta Braves outfielder Cristian Pache is in the starting lineup for Game 2 of the National League Championship Series on Tuesday against right-hander Tony Gonsolin and the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Pache entered Game 1 off the bench after Adam Duvall was forced to exit with an oblique strain. The 21-year-old will start in center field and hit ninth. Ronald Acuña Jr. will be in right and Nick Markakis will man the other corner. The Braves have removed Duvall from their NLCS roster and replaced him with Johan Camargo. The Braves' full Game 2 lineup: Acuña RF, Freddie Freeman 1B, Marcell Ozuna DH, Travis d'Arnaud C, Ozzie Albies 2B, Dansby Swanson SS, Austin Riley 3B, Markakis LF, Pache CF. Ian Anderson will be on the bump for the Braves.
numberFire's models expect Pache to score 6.4 FanDuel points in Game 2. He has a salary of $2,000. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Braves have an implied total of 4.0 runs on Tuesday.
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Joey Wendle batting sixth for Rays in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Atlanta's Nick Markakis starting in Friday's Game 5 lineup against Dodgers October 16th, 2020
- Johan Camargo starting for Atlanta in Wednesday's Game 3 October 14th, 2020
- Nick Markakis sitting on Wednesday for Atlanta in Game 3 October 14th, 2020
- Braves' Cristian Pache in center field Tuesday for Game 2 October 13th, 2020
- Kyle Wright on hill Thursday as Braves go for sweep October 8th, 2020
- Braves' Ian Anderson starting Game 2 Wednesday October 7th, 2020