Lewis Brinson in right field for Marlins in NLDS Game 1
Miami Marlins outfielder Lewis Brinson will start on Tuesday afternoon in Game 1 of the National League Division Series versus left-hander Max Fried and the Atlanta Braves.
Brinson will start in right field over Matt Joyce and hit seventh. The Marlins' full lineup for Game 1 of this best-of-five series: Jon Berti 2B, Jesus Aguilar DH, Garrett Cooper 1B, Brian Anderson 3B, Miguel Rojas SS, Corey Dickerson LF, Brinson RF, Chad Wallach C, Magneuris Sierra CF. Wallach will catch Sandy Alcantara.
numberFire's models expect Brinson to score 8.5 FanDuel points in Game 1. He has a salary of $2,100 on Tuesday. Per out MLB Heat Map, the Marlins have the lowest implied total (3.4 runs) on the slate.
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Joey Wendle batting sixth for Rays in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Jazz Chisholm making postseason debut for Marlins Thursday afternoon October 8th, 2020
- Matt Joyce in right field for Marlins in Game 2 October 7th, 2020
- Lewis Brinson in right field for Marlins in NLDS Game 1 October 6th, 2020
- Thursday's Cubs-Marlins Game 2 postponed due to rain October 1st, 2020
- Starling Marte sitting for Miami on Thursday in Game 2 October 1st, 2020
- Magneuris Sierra in Marlins' Game 2 lineup Thursday October 1st, 2020