Magneuris Sierra in Marlins' Game 2 lineup Thursday
Miami Marlins outfielder Magneuris Sierra is starting Thursday in the team's Wild Card Game 2 against the Chicago Cubs.
Sierra is getting the nod in center field while batting eighth in the order against Cubs starter Yu Darvish.
Our models project Sierra for 7.2 FanDuel points.
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Joey Wendle batting sixth for Rays in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Jazz Chisholm making postseason debut for Marlins Thursday afternoon October 8th, 2020
- Matt Joyce in right field for Marlins in Game 2 October 7th, 2020
- Lewis Brinson in right field for Marlins in NLDS Game 1 October 6th, 2020
- Thursday's Cubs-Marlins Game 2 postponed due to rain October 1st, 2020
- Starling Marte sitting for Miami on Thursday in Game 2 October 1st, 2020
- Magneuris Sierra in Marlins' Game 2 lineup Thursday October 1st, 2020