Tyler Naquin starting for Indians versus Yankees in Game 1
Cleveland Indians outfielder Tyler Naquin will start in Game 1 of the Wild Card Round on Tuesday versus right-hander Gerrit Cole and the New York Yankees.
Naquin will replace Jordan Luplow in right field and hit eighth. He slashed .218/.248/.383 with 4 homers and 20 RBI over 141 plate appearances during the regular season. The Indians' full Game 1 lineup: Francisco Lindor SS, Cesar Hernandez 2B, José Ramírez 3B, Carlos Santana 1B, Franmil Reyes DH, Josh Naylor LF, Roberto Pérez C, Naquin RF, Delino DeShields CF. Shane Bieber will pitch for Cleveland.
numberFire's models expect Naquin to score 8.1 FanDuel points on Tuesday with a salary of $2,500. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Indians currently have the second-lowest implied total (3.2 runs) on Tuesday's slate.
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Joey Wendle batting sixth for Rays in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Tyler Naquin starting for Indians versus Yankees in Game 1 September 29th, 2020
- Delino DeShields in center field Tuesday for Indians in Wild Card opener September 29th, 2020
- Oscar Mercado in center field for Indians on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Josh Naylor hitting sixth for Cleveland on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Cleveland's Tyler Naquin receives a breather on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Roberto Perez behind the plate for Indians on Saturday September 26th, 2020