Byron Buxton (concussion) batting second for Twins Tuesday in Game 1
Minnesota Twins outfielder Byron Buxton (concussion) will start on Tuesday afternoon versus right-hander Zack Greinke and the Houston Astros in Game 1 of the Wild Card Round.
Buxton was held out of the last two games of the regular season after displaying mild concussion symptoms following a hit-by-pitch to the head on Friday. He will start in center field over Jake Cave and bat second. Luis Arraez will bat leadoff and Max Kepler will hit third, followed by Nelson Cruz and Eddie Rosario.
numberFire's models expect Buxton to score 15.0 FanDuel points on Tuesday with a salary of $3,000. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Twins currently have an implied total of 4.2 runs.
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Joey Wendle batting sixth for Rays in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Twins' Alex Kirilloff making MLB debut in Game 2 Wednesday September 30th, 2020
- Ryan Jeffers behind Twins' plate Tuesday in postseason opener September 29th, 2020
- Byron Buxton (concussion) batting second for Twins Tuesday in Game 1 September 29th, 2020
- Alex Avila starting on Sunday for Twins September 27th, 2020
- Miguel Sano starting on Sunday for Minnesota September 27th, 2020
- Ryan Jeffers not in Twins' Sunday lineup September 27th, 2020