Ronald Guzman (hamstring) starting for Rangers on Thursday
Texas Rangers first baseman Ronald Guzman (hamstring) is back in action for Thursday's game against right-hander Cristian Javier and the Houston Astros.
Guzman will man first base and bat seventh in his first action since being pulled from Sunday's game due to right hamstring tightness. Sherten Apostel will man third base and Isiah Kiner-Falefa will cover shortstop after Anderson Tejeda was scratched due to a skin infection under his arm.
numberFire's models expect Guzman to score 7.7 FanDuel points and he has a salary of $2,600. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Rangers currently have an implied total of 3.8 runs on Thursday.
- Gorgui Dieng starting for Memphis on Saturday in place of injured Brandon Clarke February 6th, 2021
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Jeff Mathis sitting for Rangers Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Sam Huff catching for Rangers Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Shin-Soo Choo batting leadoff Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Willie Calhoun sitting for Rangers Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Anderson Tejeda batting seventh for Texas on Saturday September 26th, 2020
- Rangers' Leody Taveras batting first on Saturday September 26th, 2020