Cubs' Ian Happ dealing with ankle injury
Chicago Cubs outfielder Ian Happ is out of the starting lineup Thursday against the Pittsburgh Pirates due to an ankle injury.
Happ tweaked his ankle during Wednesday's game against the Pirates but Cubs manager David Ross didn't sound too concerned. Happ might be able to make it back by the weekend. Cameron Maybin will cover center field on Thursday afternoon and Anthony Rizzo will move into the leadoff spot.
numberFire's models expect Maybin to score 11.1 FanDuel points on Thursday with a salary of $2,200. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Cubs currently have an implied total of 5.2 runs.
- AJ Pollock starting on Wednesday for Dodgers in Game 2 October 21st, 2020
- Joc Pederson sitting on Wednesday for Dodgers in Game 2 October 21st, 2020
- Enrique Hernandez starting on Wednesday for Dodgers in Game 2 October 21st, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi starting on Wednesday for Tampa Bay in Game 2 October 21st, 2020
- Austin Barnes not in Los Angeles' Wednesday lineup for Game 2 October 21st, 2020
- Austin Meadows starting for Rays on Wednesday in Game 2 October 21st, 2020
- Thursday's Cubs-Marlins Game 2 postponed due to rain October 1st, 2020
- Jason Kipnis sitting in Thursday's Game 2 for Chicago October 1st, 2020
- David Bote starting for Chicago on Thursday in Game 2 October 1st, 2020
- Jason Heyward in right field for Cubs on Wednesday versus Marlins September 30th, 2020
- Victor Caratini at DH for Cubs in Game 1 on Wednesday September 30th, 2020
- Cubs' Kyle Hendricks to start against Marlins in Game 1 on Wednesday September 29th, 2020