Bryan Reynolds in center field for Pirates on Thursday
Pittsburgh Pirates outfielder Bryan Reynolds is in the starting lineup for Thursday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Alec Mills and the Chicago Cubs.
Reynolds will man center field and hit sixth following a day off. Jared Oliva will move to left and bat seventh. J.T. Riddle shift to shortstop in place of Erik Gonzalez and bat eighth.
numberFire's models expect Reynolds to score 8.6 FanDuel points on Thursday with a salary of $2,600. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Pirates currently have an implied total of 3.9 runs.
- AJ Pollock starting on Wednesday for Dodgers in Game 2 October 21st, 2020
- Joc Pederson sitting on Wednesday for Dodgers in Game 2 October 21st, 2020
- Enrique Hernandez starting on Wednesday for Dodgers in Game 2 October 21st, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi starting on Wednesday for Tampa Bay in Game 2 October 21st, 2020
- Austin Barnes not in Los Angeles' Wednesday lineup for Game 2 October 21st, 2020
- Austin Meadows starting for Rays on Wednesday in Game 2 October 21st, 2020
- Pirates' Jacob Stalling placed on seven-day concussion injured list, Andrew Susac to start against Cleveland on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Gregory Polanco not in Pirates' Sunday lineup September 27th, 2020
- JT Riddle batting seventh for Pirates on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Jared Oliva not in Pirates' Saturday lineup September 26th, 2020
- Jose Osuna starting on Saturday for Pittsburgh September 26th, 2020
- Erik Gonzalez starting for Pirates in Friday opener September 25th, 2020