Josh Bell back for Pirates on Thursday afternoon
Pittsburgh Pirates first baseman Josh Bell is back in the starting lineup for Thursday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Alec Mills and the Chicago Cubs.
Bell will step back onto first base and bat cleanup after sitting out Wednesday. He's hitless and has 9 strikeouts in his last 19 at-bats. Colin Moran will serve as the Pirates' designated hitter Thursday while Jose Osuna sits. Gregory Polanco will move down a spot to hit fifth.
numberFire's models expect Bell to score 9.5 FanDuel points on Thursday with a salary of $2,700. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Pirates currently have an implied total of 3.9 runs.
- AJ Pollock starting on Wednesday for Dodgers in Game 2 October 21st, 2020
- Joc Pederson sitting on Wednesday for Dodgers in Game 2 October 21st, 2020
- Enrique Hernandez starting on Wednesday for Dodgers in Game 2 October 21st, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi starting on Wednesday for Tampa Bay in Game 2 October 21st, 2020
- Austin Barnes not in Los Angeles' Wednesday lineup for Game 2 October 21st, 2020
- Austin Meadows starting for Rays on Wednesday in Game 2 October 21st, 2020
- Pirates' Jacob Stalling placed on seven-day concussion injured list, Andrew Susac to start against Cleveland on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Gregory Polanco not in Pirates' Sunday lineup September 27th, 2020
- JT Riddle batting seventh for Pirates on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Jared Oliva not in Pirates' Saturday lineup September 26th, 2020
- Jose Osuna starting on Saturday for Pittsburgh September 26th, 2020
- Erik Gonzalez starting for Pirates in Friday opener September 25th, 2020