Jordan Luplow returns to Cleveland's lineup on Wednesday
Cleveland Indians outfielder Jordan Luplow is batting seventh in Wednesday's game against the Chicago White Sox.
Luplow will start in left field after Josh Naylor was sent to the bench against the White Sox.
Our models project Luplow to score 7.3 FanDuel points at the salary of $2,200.
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Joey Wendle batting sixth for Rays in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Tyler Naquin starting for Indians versus Yankees in Game 1 September 29th, 2020
- Delino DeShields in center field Tuesday for Indians in Wild Card opener September 29th, 2020
- Oscar Mercado in center field for Indians on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Josh Naylor hitting sixth for Cleveland on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Cleveland's Tyler Naquin receives a breather on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Roberto Perez behind the plate for Indians on Saturday September 26th, 2020