Jay Bruce starting for Phillies in Wednesday finale
Philadelphia Phillies outfielder/first baseman Jay Bruce is in the starting lineup for Wednesday's series finale against right-hander Erick Fedde and the Washington Nationals.
Bruce's batting average sits at a career-low .207 in his 13th professional season. He will man right field and hit seventh on Tuesday. Scott Kingery will replace Roman Quinn in center field.
numberFire's models expect Bruce to score 11.1 FanDuel points on Wednesday with a salary of $2,700. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Phillies currently have an implied total of 5.1 runs.
- Gorgui Dieng starting for Memphis on Saturday in place of injured Brandon Clarke February 6th, 2021
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Roman Quinn returns to Philadelphia's lineup on Saturday September 26th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Phil Gosselin starting in right field on Saturday September 26th, 2020
- Jay Bruce starting for Phillies in Wednesday finale September 23rd, 2020
- Phillies' Andrew Knapp behind plate Monday September 21st, 2020
- Andrew McCutchen absent from Phillies' lineup Monday September 21st, 2020
- Roman Quinn starting on Sunday for Philadelphia September 20th, 2020