Dodgers' Edwin Rios batting ninth on Tuesday
Los Angeles Dodgers infielder Edwin Rios is in the starting lineup for Tuesday's game against the Oakland Athletics.
Rios gets the start at third base on Tuesday following Justin Turner's late scratch. Rios will bat ninth versus right-hander Frankie Montas and the A's.
The Dodgers implied team total of 5.03 runs is the fifth-highest implied team total on Tuesday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Hunter Renfroe hitting cleanup for Rays versus Dodgers in Game 1 October 20th, 2020
- Yandy Diaz leading off for Rays in World Series opener October 20th, 2020
- Rays starting Kevin Kiermaier in Saturday's Game 7 lineup October 17th, 2020
- Rays' Austin Meadows hitting cleanup in Saturday's Game 7 lineup October 17th, 2020
- Tampa Bay's Ji-Man Choi starting at first base in Saturday's Game 7 matchup October 17th, 2020
- Rays' Yandy Diaz receives a breather on Saturday October 17th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 1 of the World Series on Tuesday October 20th, 2020
- Dodgers' Chris Taylor batting ninth in NLCS Game 7 on Sunday October 18th, 2020
- Joc Pederson batting eighth for Dodgers in NLCS 7 on Sunday October 18th, 2020
- Austin Barnes behind the plate for Dodgers on Saturday October 17th, 2020
- Enrique Hernandez in Dodgers' Game 6 lineup on Saturday October 17th, 2020
- Chris Taylor starting at second base for Dodgers in Friday's Game 5 lineup October 16th, 2020