Kris Bryant (oblique) on Cubs' sidelines Tuesday
Chicago Cubs third baseman Kris Bryant (oblique) is not in the starting lineup on Tuesday versus left-hander Steven Brault and the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Bryant was removed from Monday's game against the Pirates shortly after experiencing tightness in his lower right oblique following a swing-and-miss in the top of the second inning. Cubs manager David Ross acknowledged afterward that he is "worried" about the injury. David Bote will make the start on third base Tuesday and bat sixth.
numberFire's models expect Bote to score 10.9 FanDuel points on Tuesday with a salary of $2,700. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Cubs currently have an implied total of 4.6 runs.
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Joey Wendle batting sixth for Rays in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Thursday's Cubs-Marlins Game 2 postponed due to rain October 1st, 2020
- Jason Kipnis sitting in Thursday's Game 2 for Chicago October 1st, 2020
- David Bote starting for Chicago on Thursday in Game 2 October 1st, 2020
- Jason Heyward in right field for Cubs on Wednesday versus Marlins September 30th, 2020
- Victor Caratini at DH for Cubs in Game 1 on Wednesday September 30th, 2020
- Cubs' Kyle Hendricks to start against Marlins in Game 1 on Wednesday September 29th, 2020