Giancarlo Stanton on Yankees' bench Tuesday
New York Yankees designated hitter Giancarlo Stanton is not in the starting lineup on Tuesday versus right-hander Tanner Roark and the Toronto Blue Jays.
The Yankees are monitoring Stanton's workload heading into the postseason. He's hit a two-bagger in three of his last four games since returning from the injured list last week. Aaron Judge will shift to the DH role on Tuesday while Clint Frazier makes a start in right field and hits seventh. Aaron Hicks will move up three spots to hit third.
numberFire's models expect Frazier to score 14.9 FanDuel points on Tuesday with a salary of $3,800. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Yankees currently have the highest implied total (5.7 runs) on Tuesday's slate.
- Hunter Renfroe hitting cleanup for Rays versus Dodgers in Game 1 October 20th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 1 of the World Series on Tuesday October 20th, 2020
- Yandy Diaz leading off for Rays in World Series opener October 20th, 2020
- Dodgers' Chris Taylor batting ninth in NLCS Game 7 on Sunday October 18th, 2020
- Joc Pederson batting eighth for Dodgers in NLCS 7 on Sunday October 18th, 2020
- Rays starting Kevin Kiermaier in Saturday's Game 7 lineup October 17th, 2020
- Giancarlo Stanton batting cleanup as Yankees try to stay alive October 8th, 2020
- Kyle Higashioka starting for Yankees in Wednesday's Game 3 October 7th, 2020
- Brett Gardner in Yankees' Game 3 lineup Wednesday October 7th, 2020
- Gary Sanchez sitting for Yankees in Wednesday's Game 3 October 7th, 2020
- Clint Frazier sitting in Game 3 for New York Wednesday October 7th, 2020
- Gary Sanchez catching for Yankees in Game 2 on Tuesday October 6th, 2020